Highway Construction Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander
Contact Highway Construction Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander to help you receive the compensation you deserve! Free Initial Consultation Call 713.766.3322 or 800.688.7551.
As the numbers of vehicles traveling across Texas roads increases, so does the volume of Houston highway construction projects drivers encounter along the way. While highway maintenance and construction is essential, these sites can often create road hazards that lead to dangerous accidents – injuring or even killing both drivers and construction workers.
Big Rig Bull Texas truck accident lawyer Reshard Alexander represents those injured in Houston motor vehicle accidents – and we know that many accidents involving highway construction projects simply shouldn’t happen. If you’ve been involved in a highway construction site accident, call the firm today at 713.766.3322 or 800.688.7551 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
What causes highway construction accidents? While any worksite can be dangerous, highway construction projects are particularly dangerous environments due to several different factors:
- Highway construction projects may be contracted out to independent construction companies that fail to meet state safety regulations.
- Construction sites share space with vehicles traveling at high speeds – which means that even the slightest misplacement of equipment or road markers can create a road hazard.
- Weather conditions that make driving more difficult can turn a construction site into an accident site when construction companies fail to anticipate or understand the effect of weather on driving conditions.
- Drivers who fail to observe traffic safety, such as those engaged in speeding, drunk driving, or simply not paying attention can quickly collide with construction site equipment and cause a serious accident.
- Road hazards such as sharp curves or dips may not be marked, and drivers may not be able to slow down or stop suddenly when they come upon a construction site unexpectedly.
- Lack of adequate signage may not provide drivers with enough time to adjust their speed as they approach a construction site.
Construction companies, independent contractors, and others involved in highway construction have a duty to the public to complete their construction projects in a timely manner without endangering drivers. Attorney Reshard Alexander understands how to investigate a highway construction accident scene properly to determine what went wrong – and who should be held accountable. Houston truck accident lawyer Reshard Alexander knows the relevant state safety laws and will review the scene carefully to assess whether any regulatory violations occurred. He will examine other factors involved in your accident, such as defective construction equipment or inadequate warning signs, to assign liability to the party responsible for your injuries.
Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Reshard Alexander knows that if you have been injured in a Houston highway construction accident, you may be facing serious medical challenges that you shouldn’t have to handle on your own. Whether your accident was caused by the negligence of a construction worker, the manufacturer of faulty construction equipment or a contractor’s failure to maintain proper site safety standards, you deserve answers and compensation for your injuries.
Highway Construction Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander, Call Now: 713.766.3322 or 800.688.7551.
If you have suffered serious injury as the result of a highway construction accident, the highway construction Houston truck accident lawyer Reshard Alexander can help you make informed decisions about your legal rights. As our client, you will be backed by a team of legal professionals, medical experts, and investigators who are dedicated to your cause. Please call the firm today at 713.766.3322 or 800.688.7551 or contact the firm online for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Law firm serving all of Texas, including Houston, Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, Galveston counties.
Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander Serves Victims of Trucks Wrecks in Houston and Nationwide.
To speak with an attorney about your case, call Houston truck accident lawyer Reshard Alexander at 713.766.3322 or 800.688.7551 or contact the firm online. Attorney Reshard Alexander offers evening and weekend appointments as well as home and hospital visits.
It is advisable to consult an experienced cause of accident Houston truck accident attorney Reshard Alexander who will help determine liability and the right compensation amount that you should get for your injuries. The insurance company of the at-fault driver may not be willing to pay for damages and we can help you with the negotiation process. Call us today at (713) 766-3322 for a free consultation.
Texas Cause of Injury
Driver Drug Use
Lack of Inspection
Poor Planned Route
Texting While Driving
Tire Blow Out
Tow Hitch Defect